Un Dimanche à Paris is offering another series of yummy hands-on workshops, from chocolate making and chocolate tasting to how to make eclairs, madeleines, choux and other classic French pastries and cakes.
Workshops take place on Monday and Tuesday evenings at the chocolate store’s central Paris location in the 6th arrondissement. Each session is limited to 12 participants.
The winter/spring 2015 line-up is as follows:
- January 20, 2015 – Chocolate making workshop: Dipping and decorating chocolates, mendiants, lollipops, messages
- January 26, 2015 – Chocolate tasting: Introduction to tasting (cacao beans, chocolate squares and bonbons). Workshop led by Pierre Cluizel
- February 3, 2015 – Pastry workshop: Madeleines, cakes and financiers
- March 10, 2015 – Pastry workshop: Eclairs, choux, chouquettes
- March 16, 2015 – Chocolate tasting: Introduction to tasting, with specific wine pairing. Workshop led by Pierre Cluizel
- March 24, 2015 – Chocolate making workshop: dipping and decorating chocolates, mendiants, lollipops,messages
- April 14, 2015 – Pastry workshop: Macarons
Chocolate classes take place from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (chocolate and wine pairing class 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.). Pastry classes take place from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
For more information, pricing and space availability, contact Un Dimanche à Paris at +33 (0)1 56 81 18 18.
Founded by chocolatier Pierre Cluizel (son of Michel Cluizel) in 2010, Un Dimanche à Paris is located in the historic Cour du Commerce Saint-André (6th arr.). The place is a one-stop chocolate shop that features a chocolate shop, chocolate bar, restaurant, “salon de chocolat” and chocolate lounge as well as a large kitchen for workshops and other events.
Un Dimanche à Paris, 4-6-8 Cour du Commerce Saint-André, 75006 Paris
Copyright © www.chocoparis.com. All rights reserved.
Photo © Un Dimanche à Paris