One of Paris’s oldest sweets shops, Maison Boissier was founded by Bélissaire Boissier in 1827. At the time, the shop was located on boulevard des Capucines.
Located today on avenue Victor Hugo, its reputation for fine confections has endured for nearly two centuries.
Specialities include delicately scented wafer-thin chocolate petals in milk, dark, white and pink chocolate, and “bonbons boule” (fruit candies), favoured in his day by Victor Hugo himself.
In 2000, Maison Boissier was taken over by Sylvie Douce and François Jeannet, founders of the Salon du Chocolat.
184, avenue Victor Hugo, 75016 Paris
Tel. +33 (0)1 45 03 50 77
Fax +33 (0)1 45 03 44 10
Métro: Rue de la Pompe